What Should I Do If I Chip My Tooth

At Wildwood Bethesda Cosmetic & Family Dental, we are regularly asked, “What should I do if I chip my tooth?” This is actually a fairly common problem. If you live in the Washington DC Metro area, we encourage you to call (301) 530-5909 as soon as your tooth becomes chipped. As a general dentist, we can examine and treat you right away.

As an emergency dentist, the first thing we want to do is determine how serious the damage is. In order to do so, we will ask you several questions when you call to schedule an appointment.